Saturday, December 26, 2009

MOURNING & UNWISE MOURNING

Imam Hossein , third Imam of Shia Muslims , grandson of Mohammad (Islam's prophet) And his family beside seventy two of the best people of that age were martyred in Karbala (in Iraq).
We as shia Muslims mourn every year, the first ten days of Moharram (first month of new year of Hijri Qamari). This is not something as a tradition but a spiritual lamentation.
Unfortunately some extremists that their deeds are not wise according to every rational Shia ,do mourning in irrational ways such as , cutting themeselves, wearing dog's collar or reading poems that despise the dignity of human being, etc.
Shia enemies misuse of these irrational mournings that are done by some minorities, to spoil Shias. So dear Shias careful about your holy mournings.There is a picture of mourning , an irrational one,somewhere in Afghanistan, unfortunately…

click
think well..

3 comments:

Astronomy said...

Dear Ghasem

I have not catched you for a long time. However, I sent you another email couple weeks ago that I told you I am in Iran at the moment. Anyway, I just want to say congralutation, you have designed your blog beuitifully!!!

meka said...

success go with you in every part of ypur life. you have a good site

Zahra said...

Hello,

I have defended my thesis this week. I got a very good grade. I cannot believe the fact that everything is over. The journey was a difficult journey for me. How is your academic life?

Take care of yourself. In Iran's universities esp at M.A./M.S. level they kill your mind and spirit.